The ageLOC Boost from Nu Skin is launching on the 20th of September 2021!! It’s therefore more than time to tell you everything about this new technology… (and before that, you can send me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org to enjoy the VIP price I can give to my clients on the launch of the ageLOC Boost!)
My sister Ophélie (hey, Chloe here 👋) has already talked about the electric facial cleansing brush: Lumispa, which has really been the best beauty product either of us has ever bought!
Nu Skin really does specialise in high-tech beauty devices. They have a team of scientists and a research lab dedicated to their products. But apart from the LumiSpa, you’ve possibly also heard of the ageLOC Galvanic Spa which visibly reduces wrinkles, marks and imperfections, and the ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa which treats cellulite and rejuvenates the skin on your entire body.
We’re not used to treating our skin with devices. We normally use hand-applied creams which unfortunately can’t reach the epidermis level of the skin. And to get the advanced, targeted treatments we want, the only option has been to go to a skincare specialist or dermatologist, which can really add up*.
And I’ve done a few… My bank account has lived to tell the tale. Although a Nu Skin device does seem expensive, you won’t believe how much money you can save in the long-term. I don’t go to the dermatologist for treatment anymore and I don’t use a lot of other skincare products: face masks, face scrubs… I only use them from time to time when I’m looking for a little ‘me time’ or occasionally when my skin needs particular attention.
*This is just the case for me, personally. Some people with more complex problems may need medical attention. My opinion is honest but remains just my own. My views don’t replace a medical professional’s advice!
So, what is the ageLOC Boost? What is the difference between this facial device and others on the market? Have the benefits been proven and are they really as effective as people say? If you’re wondering the same questions, then you should definitely read this article and I will share everything I know about the ageLOC Boost from Nu Skin!
- What is the ageLOC Boost from Nu Skin?
- What are the benefits of the ageLOC Boost?
- How to use the ageLOC Boost
- Which ingredients are used in the ageLOC Boost Activating Serum?
- Can I use other beauty products with the ageLOC Boost?
- What is the difference between the ageLOC Boost, the LumiSpa and the Galvanic Spa?
- Can the ageLOC Boost be used on areas other than the face?
- How much does the ageLOC Boost cost?
- How to order the ageLOC Boost
What is the ageLOC Boost from Nu Skin?
The answer is simple: ageLOC Boost is a beauty device that magnifies your skin. It leaves your skin brighter, more plump, radiant and even. Easy to use (only two minutes every day), the ageLOC Boost is a very nice-looking, rechargeable little device (not waterproof) which comes with a special serum: The Activating Serum.
Where did the idea for this device come from? The origins of this device lie in the study of micro-currents. There are different types of micro-currents which all have their own benefits. In this case, alternating currents are used (which is completely different from the other types of current that can be found on the market). Nu Skin has even patented this technology.
What are alternating currents? Ok, I’ll try to explain this so everyone can understand! There are two cycles: a positive cycle that goes upwards and a negative cycle that goes downwards. The current alternates because of the peaks and valleys but also because of the pulsation between the 2 cycles. I think I lost a few people just now, and I was the first to give up… The important thing to remember is that this device allows your skin to be treated in a much softer way than when using direct current.
What are the benefits of the ageLOC Boost?
There are just so many! The main benefit is to maintain skin’s youthfulness.
Many people think that you have to wait for the first wrinkle to appear to start combating ageing, but it’s not true. It’s better to start from the age of 25 to prevent a disaster! And for those who start later, it will reduce the effects of ageing and delay the appearance of new wrinkles.
Here is a list of the benefits of the ageLOC Boost. Some of them have an immediate effect such as brighter complexion, but others will take more time to be noticeable such as treating the signs of ageing.
- Younger complexion thanks to variable pulse micro-current technology that optimizes and activates the skin.
- Brighter and more plump skin.
- Promotes cell renewal, giving you a more radiant and younger complexion.
- Brightened and more radiant skin tone.
- Helps reduce the signs of premature ageing and prolong the skin’s natural youthfulness.
- Provides gentle exfoliation for smoother, brighter skin.
- Hydrates for more comfortable, soft skin.
An external clinical study was used to determine the effectiveness of the ageLOC Boost (both device and activating serum):
- The study’s 32 participants were between 25 and 40 years old.
- They used the device once a day for 12 weeks.
- Results: 103% increase in elasticity and 75% in clarity.
How to use the ageLOC Boost
It’s super easy and fun to use.
The treatment lasts 2 minutes and should be done once a day! You can use this device at whatever time of the day you want, but in the morning just after waking up is the ideal moment. If you want to wake up your skin and make sure you’re glowing, get ready to receive loads of compliments!
The brush is ‘intelligent’ and prompts you during usage so you don’t go over the recommended 1 minute per zone (1 half of your face=1 zone);
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Turn on the device by sliding your finger over the device once.
- Apply 3 pumps of the serum to the device.
- Apply the serum to one half of your face for 1 minute with slow, back-and-forth motions, making sure you move from the inside to the outside of your face.
- And now you can start again with the second half of your face. The device pauses so you can reapply 3 doses of serum and slide your finger back over the device to restart it. It will turn off automatically after one minute.
- Then you can go back to your usual routine: applying serum and / or moisturizer.
🆓 As we all know how important it is to use technologies correctly in order to achieve the desired results, I am offering free personalised support to all my customers. If you’d like to benefit from this, leave me a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com.
Which ingredients are used in the ageLOC Boost Activating Serum?
Brightening Blend: These ingredients promote brighter skin with a healthy glow.
Lime Caviar Fruit Extract: Exfoliates and promotes faster cell renewal for smoother skin.
Plumping blend: Hydrates, softens and gives the skin a plumping effect.
ageLOC® Blend: Nu Skin’s exclusive technology that targets the sources of ageing to help maintain a youthful and vibrant appearance.
Can I use other beauty products with the ageLOC Boost?
Only the ageLOC Boost Activating Serum should be used with the ageLOC Boost device. And nothing else!
- The serum has been scientifically formulated to drive micro-currents.
- Any other product could not match the same benefits.
- When you use a specific device, it should always be paired with the product it was designed to be used with, because using the device by itself or paired with a non-compatible product could damage your skin.
What is the difference between the ageLOC Boost, the LumiSpa and the Galvanic Spa?
Each device has a different purpose!
For your face:
ageLOC LumiSpa is a skincare device that should be used twice daily and which cleanses and treats the skin on your face, leaving it healthier and more glowing. I personally use it to treat my skin when it’s dry or oily and to deal with any breakouts.
ageLOC Boost is designed to enhance skin’s natural beauty. This daily two-minute treatment visibly illuminates skin, leaving it plump and glowing, while also softly exfoliating and promoting skin cell renewal.
For your face, hair and small areas of skin:
ageLOC Galvanic Spa is designed for those who want to tackle various signs of ageing. This device should be used 2 to 3 times per week. It’s an intensive treatment which leaves the face, hair and body looking and feeling younger*.
*Note: the perfect device to treat large areas of skin on the body is the ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa which cannot be used on the face and allows you to treat your whole body more effectively than the body attachment from the ageLOC Galvanic Spa.
Can the ageLOC Boost be used on areas other than the face?
No! No! No!
As I explained above, each device has its own specific purpose.
If you want to obtain real results, it’s necessary to invest in the appropriate device. Otherwise, you risk missing out on the results you wanted, or even damaging your skin.
How much does the ageLOC Boost cost?
I am not allowed to disclose the price of the ageLOC Boost and its serum here so I invite you to reach out to me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll also be able to let you know if there’s currently a private sale going on and how to enjoy it!
How to order the ageLOC Boost
- Sign up as a new customer on the Nu Skin website by using this link: https://nskn.co/dwTl8y
- Click on the button “Accept invitation”
- Fill in your details….
Voilà! All that’s left to do is add the ageLOC Boost and its Serum to your shopping basket.
🤔 Is Nu Skin’s facial device ageLOC Boost reliable?
Yes, without a doubt! As someone who’s tried out several of the Nu Skin devices, I’ve never had any problems. I’m satisfied with the benefits delivered by each device and they’ve become my number 1 beauty treatments! Also, Nu Skin has been twice voted the number 1 brand for at-home beauty treatment devices worldwide.
🙋♀️ Why should you buy the ageLOC Boost through me?
Creating your account with my sponsorship code FR00199784 makes you automatically one of my Nu Skin clients! And I love to give my clients special treatment! Here are some of the things you can expect as my client:
- Free personalised support to ensure the best results and recommendations for new products based on your needs
- Access to a private Facebook group for fans of Nu Skin in Europe where you can find lots of advice, before/after photos and a real community to share your experience.
- Access to Zoom meetings organised by Nu Skin professionals to discover other products through demonstrations and reviews, and also ask any other questions you might have.